We are looking for the following competent and trustworthy mariners for our vessels
Come and join our family and find more than just a job.
SHIP SECRETARY - IT SEA BASED
- Holds a degree in Computer Science/Engineering, IT or any related course;
- Has at least 1 year experience in IT/Computer Software or equivalent field but candidates with 1-4 years of experience are preferred;
- Knowledge in Troubleshooting Computer Software, Hardware and Network Issues;
- Knowledge in Printer, Scanner and Router Setup;
- Experience with Client/Server Softwares like DHCP, DNS, File Sharing etc.;
- Experience in Windows and or Linux Operating System;
- Experience in Virtualization;
- Has excellent verbal and written communications skill;
- Willing to work from 6 to 9 months on board an ocean-going vessel;
- Has good tolerance to pressure and stress;
- Provide assistance to Master and Officers on board the vessel.
- Ensures that all Softwares on board are properly maintained.
- Performs preventive maintenace of the equipment regularly.
- Ensures that all associated equipment and supplies are properly maintained.
- Coordinates necessary information to the designated person-in-charge.
- Actively respond to all tasks or processes involved.
- Physically / Medically Fit;
- Senior Officer - 18 months On-board experience in the position applied for the same type of vessels;
- For Junior Officer - 12 months On-board experience in the position applied for the same type of vessels;
- For Ratings - 12 months On-board experience in the position applied for the same type of vessels;
- And, valid travel documents.