We are looking for the following competent and trustworthy mariners for our following vessels:
Ship Secretary - IT Sea Based
Computer Hardware Knowledge:
- PC Assembly
- Disk Drive: Reformatting; Partitioning; Cloning
- OS (Windows/Linux) Installation and Configuration
- Virtualization (VMware/Virtualbox)
- Maintenance Tools: Acronis, Hiren, CloneZilla, Redo, etc.
- Cabling, Routers, Switches, NIC's
- Network Designing
- Configuring IP Addresses, Gateways, DHCP and etc.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- SSH, SCP and FTP
Duties and Responsibilities
- Holds a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or any related course
- Has at least 1 year experience in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent field, but candidates with 1-4 years of experience are preferred
- Has excellent verbal and written communications skill
- Willing to work from 6 to 9 months on board an ocean-going vessel
- Has good tolerance to pressure and stress
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.