We are looking for the following trustworthy and hard-working professionals.
Come and join our family and find more than just a job.
Junior/Senior PERL Developer
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in Perl programming.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in Software Development on a Linux/Unix environment.
- Must be able to provide personal coding works to showcase knowledge.
- Must be willing to take on other Development responsibilities aside from coding.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, develops and maintains systems, applications, and other software.
- Automates and improve existing processes.
- Ensures codes of self and peers are maintainable and scalable.
- Ensures that software product requirements of clients are met.
- Key participant in requirements gathering and analysis, and project planning.
- Key participant in the development and implementation of engineering standards, best practices, software development methodology and other processes.
- Presents software products to stakeholders.
- Creates documentation involving software products as needed.