We are looking for the following trustworthy and hard-working professionals.
Come and join our family and find more than just a job.
Junior/Senior Software Development Consultant
- Holds a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or any related course.
- At least 5 years of professional software development experience. - Senior
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Perl and Shell Script. - Junior
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Good understanding of relational databases.
- Knowledge in any MVC Framework is a plus.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum is a plus.
- Experience in programming under Unix or Linux Environment is a plus.
- Willing to render overtime work when required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, develops and maintains systems, applications and other software.
- Automates and improve existing processes.
- Ensures codes of self and peers are maintainable and scalable.
- Ensures that software product requirements of clients are met.
- Designs systems architecture.
- Assumes technical accountability for his or her work products.
- Mentors team members in areas of strength and specialization.
- Collaborates with both internal and external stakeholders to promote progression to projects, resolve issues and share information.
- Key participant in requirements gathering and analysis, and project planning.
- Key participant in the development and implementation of engineering standards, best practices, software development methodology and other processes.
- Presents software products to stakeholders.
- Actively look for areas to improve in all assigned tasks or processes involved.
- Creates documentation involving software products as needed.
- Allocates time to accomplish special tasks or projects assigned to him or her.